Friday, August 20, 2010

Video of The Week

My post is simple today. No I am not going to tell you how to change a light bulb or answer the ever growing controversial question, which came first the chicken or the egg. Today, I am going to post a video that we all should watch. Not just to remind us to take our own cloth bags to the grocery store when we shop, but to see if you did the same thing I did.



OMG, I totally found myself worried about the plastic bag getting ripped, ran over and lost. I cheered for the man made, un-decomposable, plastic bag when it made it to Plastic Island in the Pacific. Don’t get me wrong, I am all for nixing the plastic bag. I am all about using fabric bags, when I don’t forget them, however; I am also someone who loves a happily ever after story. And “the little plastic bag that could”, made the journey to the promise land.

So now I have to get rid of that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, run down to my local grocery store and recycle the huge family of plastic bags that are co-habitating between my wall and dryer.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment