Monday, March 21, 2011

When You Are In Sync With The Universe

When you’re in sync with the Universe and you know what you really desire, nothing can stop mountains from being moved, oceans from being calmed or winds from being altered.  I believe we are "the change" waiting to happen in the Universe.  My belief is that by changing our thinking, we can change our world.  Examples of it are happening all around us every day; we just need to recognize them.    An opportunity to be grateful for every positive moment in our lives is available all the time.  All we need to do is be grateful for EVERY little thing.  The smile of the sales person helping you, the extra saving on your grocery bill, even the unopened pack of gum you found at the bottom of your purse.  If we start looking at our glass as half full, suddenly our experiences will be that way all the time.  Then we can live in a childlike expectancy that produces moments of instantaneous demonstrations for greatness in our lives. 

In the last week, I’ve been asked by three different people from three different organizations to stand up and give a talk or emcee their event.  All three organizations are close to my heart and soul, and it is a true honor to be given the opportunity to share with so many wonderful people.  But if I was told two weeks ago, I was going to stand up and give a talk in front of three different audiences, I wouldn’t have believed it.  It wasn’t on my radar.  I’m not saying I couldn’t have done it two weeks ago, I could have.  What I am referring to is the fact that these three opportunities to celebrate the greatness of our community and world presented themselves within a week’s time and I said yes.  Am I grateful? Absolutely.  Do I think they are demonstrations of how I choose to view the world around me?  Definitely.  

If you’ve followed my blog for any period of time, you know I am a writer who is working towards being a published author.  So I can’t help but look at the events offered to me as an opportunity to hone my public speaking skills for the bigger picture.  Because published authors must know how to speak to large groups in public venues, right?  Act as if…

Good, bad, or indifferent, I believe everything happens for a reason and it’s how we react to it and what we do with it that makes us who we are.  There are no coincidences or chance, only opportunities to exercise our freedom of choice on how we handle it.  Start today- this moment; look at every opportunity as a vessel to your greatness.  Believe that you are worthy of every positive experience in your life.  Know that right and perfect action is where you are in every moment of every day, then let go and accept the unlimited possibilities that flood over you.    Be ready to accept your greatness!


No comments:

Post a Comment